Chardham Yatra in Uttarakhand 2019
The given tips will help in making your chardham yatra tour package 2019 comfortable and memorable:
- The duration to access the four pilgrimage destinations is only 6 months. From the month of May to October, one can have a glimpse of Chardham. The other six months are of extreme winters & hence due to the excess snowfall, these destinations are not accessible. You can regularly get connected to the official websites of Chardham Yatra where you will get to know about the opening & closing dates.
- All four of these destinations are of great belief to mankind. Hence, proper rules & regulations must be followed according to the Hindu Tradition while visiting any Hindu religious place. Don’t forget to remove your shoes & any leather attire before entering to Hindu Pilgrimage. Do cover up your head with any cloth either handkerchief or dupatta or anything else.
- If you face any kind of problem while reaching to the exact place, then you can surely consult any shopkeeper over there. To confirm the direction, ask multiple shopkeepers.
- To capture your beautiful moments while your journey, you must contain a good quality camera with you. But, there are some places where clicking pictures is not allowed, therefore, do not violate the rules & always try to maintain peace.
- Make up your mind up for traveling at least 4 months before. And start preparing for it. The path of going to Chardham requires much more physical strength. Therefore, prepare yourself for the trip.
- As the roads going to Chardham are curvy because of the hilly region, therefore, try to avoid traveling during the rainy season as there are chances of landslides during the rainy season.
- Always have accurate information about the place you are visiting before going there. Your guide must be knowledgeable enough to guide you perfectly & so you can enjoy your trip to the fullest.
- Try to drink boiled or packed water during the journey as tap water may create medical issues.
- Chardham is the holy place & according to the Hindu Traditions, alcohol & non-veg are strictly prohibited here. Therefore, do not think of consuming these things here.